Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BEACON 2010 - Students fined + Foreigner getting so much attention in LIBA + Tom & Jerry of LIBA

Rating:3

News:

BEACON 2010 - LIBA's Ethics conference happened on 30th Jan 2010. Few speakers were really good. People who missed the conference were asked to pay Rs.3000 fine. An alternative I thought as a punishment would be spending two whole days in library during holidays. This will be helpful to the student. [Just my idea. I am not opposing anyone's idea]
This was how a coffee was served in Brewer.[ No editing]
This picture of Dominik - Germany was taken in Chennai Open - Tennis tournament. Here in LIBA he attracts too many eyeballs like player who plays in Chennai open. Few people were curious to know his name. Lucky guy. :)

Tom and Jerry...I see them pulling each others leg all the time but still staying as good friends. Interesting people.

Every individual is a brand:

This is Vivna wearing saree for a function in college. She is always cheerful. She has a positive attitude and handles any situation with ease. When I asked her what is your achievement she told me she won a solo dance competition in 4th standard. he he :) Jokes apart she is a good dancer and has lot of talents. She will definitely become a great person someday.

4 comments:

  1. grt blog...sir i have a query regarding liba...i have overall 90 percentile in xat...though quant only 30 ...will i get a call from liba if i apply...been a gud scorer in 10 n 12 above 90s and Eco grad 63 percentage from very good clg ....please help me asap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i am glad that you read my blog..I am not sure about the sectional cut off this time but your overall is good. Sectional cut off mi8 b more than 30 in quants and they don't consider academics for shortlisting. So keep ur options open..apply to other colleges as well. If I come to knw abt the sectional cut off i ll let you knw.I wish u get into a gud colg. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellu, I got a call from LIBA. I was wondering why there is no ladies hostel in the campus.
    How good is the tie up outside?
    And how do gals manage?
    Please dont mind me barging in here to ask. But wanted someone inside to answer me.

    ReplyDelete