Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Friday, September 25, 2009

LIBARATED Video

Rating : 3 stars

It was Thursday evening and few people [;0] had gathered for guest lecture. After 15 minutes of waiting, there was no sign of any speaker. Then few members part of 'first movers' towards the "New Comers" started playing a video which started with 'X' smoking[News to many]. It was a decent video which can get a 31/2 star rating as the concept, acting and editing was good but there was no mention about "LIBARATED",the name of the event anywhere in the video. When I was going for dinner I heard a friend of mine saying "Is that video ment for branding 'X' as they forgot to mention "LIBARATED" in the Video?". Also when 'X' asked the audience "Did you all like the video?" The answer was silence. This does not mean the video was not good but the audience expectation from the 'Circle' is more.  I should admit that 'Circle' is doing 'fine' but they can do'great' if they can bring more laurels to LIBA than themselves. I am a supporter of 'Circle' but I am being a critic for their good.I have few suggestions for the 'Circle' but will mention it in future post.[:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment