Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Reason behind blogging

So many things occur in life but I tend to forget it without knowing the impact of these incidents. Now I have realised that its important to jot down whatever happens I have decided to write blogs. Also through this I can let my friends know about my view on what happened. This blog will include gossips :) , clarification on certain issues, news about recent outings and future programs that I come across. Its only my perspective and any one who has objection to my writing can express it. That being the concerned persons perspective will be ignored(lol). Few grammatical mistakes can be overlooked considering the fact that i can spend very little time for blogging and I can't proof read.

You guys might wonder why this is named as 'Pandora's Box'. My thinking sometime creates confusion to certain people. There is going to be mysteries attached with few post. Sometimes it can also unleash terror. Life is boring without any fights. Guys and gals watch out...its not necessary you take all the posts lightly. Looking forward for some trouble(lol).
P.S: Remember if you get to laugh at others you might be the next one to be laughed at. he he he

Note: Theory of "Connecting Dots": You bitch about others and you will be bitched about exponential times(x^x)..and the part of which you will be hearing is just the third root of what was being spread.[:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment