Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Satish B'day celebration in Hostel

At 10 o clock once the silence hour started there was a knock at my door. When I opened the door I saw there were people gathered to celebrate satish b'day. There weren't many people but I could not fail to notice the guy from the city of spirit(CnH2nOH)[This is not satish]. Known or unknown person, irrespective of occasion he is there in everything. Anything free anywhere you can see him there. Sometime I feel this guy has no heart. You talk to him for 10 minutes he would have bitched about 20 people. If not 20 atleast one(friends included). I have seen people bitching to friends who are close but this guy bitches about everything to everyone who he meets. And the best part is he thinks no one knows about this.

It was a big black forest cake and people shared it. After that there was a b'day bums session in which no one kicked satish except Asit who came with shoes :). Certainly if people like Tiwari,Prosenjit,gilda etc.. would have been there then satish would have got the real b'day bums. I don't understand how kicking makes anyone happy?
Explaining this b'day bums asit said : People will remember the person who kicked them the most.
I think there are better reasons for people to remember someone.

Enough for today...

Stories coming up : Inflated gang, Self obsessed people, Circle which wants piece of every spillage

No comments:

Post a Comment