Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NewPANdoRasBox - Next biggest thing

Rating: 3

News:
One close friend of mine just called me and told me how different and interesting is this New PANdoRas Box. What are the changes that are made to this new version? There are more than one author. You will never know who is writing the story that is featured in this new version. The stories are purely fictional(based on true events) and will be opposite to AOC. As I have seen lot of cry babies in the past I have decided to keep the access to the content totally exclusive [Which means if I believe that you are a very close friend(Friend is 'ok') of any of the cry babies your access to the blog will be restricted]. The blog readers are expected to maintain confidentiality about the whole story, at least its origin. Ah..no its just a fictional story so why maintaining confidentiality. Spread the word if you wish along with the message that the content is not true. he he :). This will also prevent my buddies to copy my original idea very easily. [I am seeing so many people "showing their innovation".] he he.

I will update the heading of the story in this blog. Locate the exclusive reader to gain access to it. :). There are many of them. Yesterday there were two stories. "Train Tale 2", The 'Impression' Party. A sneak into the picture of the Train tale story.

   








Train Tale 2

All my blog followers[At least for one month] will gain access to the new blog,the moment I receive their mail @ knightrider2702@yahoo.in. [I am spending so much time to entertain you guys,that's why expecting your response.] Only condition for my followers to gain access would be, they need to be 'sportive' enough to differentiate fiction from fact.  

Every Individual is a brand :

One day I was chatting with a first year guy and he showed me a mail in their yahoo group. There is a girl in first year girl named "Neelambari" who sends birthday greeting to everyone in her class with a message.  It is "Awesome".:) [Hope it is a news to many second years].

Also the concept of celebrating all the birthdays of their classmates at month end by buying cake for all of them by one section people sounds totally cool. :)

Is truth ugly?

Is being a snob a cool thing?

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment