Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

'Thank you professors' + Syfins Bday

News:

Today is Syfins Bday. Wish him. Yesterday his birthday was celebrated without cake and birthday kicks.

Day before yesterday I received a mail from my operation professor Dr.Arun Madapusi saying what I am doing in this blog is "Terrific". Also our professor Dr.Chandrashekar Pandey told me that he reads my blog and comes to know about the happenings in LIBA through this blog. I am really happy that people believe in what I write. I will continue to keep everyone updated about what is happening in LIBA.

Syfin Bday Boy - Pray for him. Let all his wishes come true.

Every Individual is a brand:


Source: http://www.liba.edu/

Dr. Chandrashekar Pandey is a HR professor in LIBA. He is also incharge of the cultural & sports club of LIBA. When you talk to him you will never feel like you are talking to such a big guy. He is one professor whom you can easily mingle with and learn too.

Also everyone of us should know that "Vital Committee" is working hard to accomplish the task they have taken up. Everyone lead by Prof. Susan Thomas is doing a wonderful job. First years who are helping in accomplishig the task and other vital committee members who are working selflessly needs to be appreciated for their good work. Keep the good work till the mission gets over. :). Any student if you get an opportunity to help in the Vital Committee's mission please do so.









Source http://www.liba.edu/

 Is Truth Ugly?


I don't want to name or give hint about people who are doing this but I want to put this message across. There are one or two people who already started blaming vital committee for some reason or the other. I would request you all to be patient. You might not know how hard they are working for this and the pressure they are under. They have worked hard for almost one and a half years. Don't use your "freedom to express" to break their hearts. Before saying anything remember even you had a chance to take up this mission. If you feel its very easy even now you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment