Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World Aids Day + Business plan competition + Can u and I start a business?

One solution to stop Aids is to "Do nothing" :)
Rating: 3

News:

Yesterday was Harsha's B'day(1st year).

Business plan competition was a great success. LIBA created 8 entrepreneurs in India.

How many in-house entrepreneurs did LIBA create? Why can't you and I start a business without people appreciating the idea[You should believe in your idea not others]?

Yesterday I had met two real estate brokers who quoted commercial land price anywhere between 50 lakhs to 1.25 crore in main areas in chennai. 600 square feet land in Ashok Nagar cost 20 lakhs. Will this rates come down? This might seem scary for a middle class person but let me tell you about a person I met.

Rexy owns a small shop named "Jesu Fancy stores" in Vadapalani which is in a rented space. The shop seemed small but the items that was for sale seemed attractive. I along with my guide started conversing with her. She has 3 children. Married but living alone. No family support as she is from Delhi. Her Tamil knowledge is decent. She along with her 3 children had come to chennai for living in 2003. Now she manages three things. Shop, tuition for children nearby & she does interior design for houses. I saw some of her work and it was excellent. I am sure she will make it big soon.

If a lady without any support can achieve in life why cant you and I do it? May be "Next to D cell" should bring such unnoticed entrepreneurs to give a talk or something. They can inspire students for sure.


Every Individual is a brand:

Let me give one good thing about Harsha as it was her birthday yesterday. I think she is a modest female, who at least smiles at you anytime you see her outside if she knows you. This I think is a very good attitude. Why this becomes a good attitude? Because there are people who will know you, who used to chat with you but still will smile only if they are in some need. :)

Coming up : Ordinary vs Extra Ordinary Professors, Scout for talent interview 4

No comments:

Post a Comment