Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy holidays + Ever thought you could sell your items to someone ?

Rating: 3

1st years, happy holidays to you all. Enjoy and if you are bored read this blog. ;). I will keep updating. :) If you people come across some new column which can add more fun to this blog do give suggestions @ knightrider2702@yahoo.in.

Every individual is a brand:
This is Aloma. She won Ms. Malayali Manga competition in our college and her hair style featured in one of the leading magazine. God fearing and fun to be with girl. She has a wonderful voice too. :)

You can sell your items here. Remember you are a brand:

I am also planning to help people to sell their used/new items through this blog. One friend of mine asked me if he can sell his used item through my blog. I told him "Why not". From now on there will be a column meant for LIBA students items for sale. I will be happy to help you people sell your used items like cellphone, computer, books and any other item which is worth selling. You can try selling your own items like your painting, self designed clothes etc. :) You can mail me @ knightrider2702@yahoo.in along with the detail of the item you want to sell and a recent picture of it. I will upload it and people can comment on the post if they need that item. I wouldn't charge you untill the item is sold. Only quality items are allowed. Don't try to sell some cheap stuff, I wouldn't accept. :)

4 comments: