Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mail from Secret Id + Sing-al no more

Rating: 3 1/2

Belated b'day wishes to Niket and Hepzhiba. (12.12.2009)
Its Ashitha's B'day(1st year) 2morrow. Wish her. Oh I forgot she has gone for vacation. If you have her phone number wish her :).


Do you know(Permission Based):


Today I got a mail from an unknown mail Id which had photo of a 1st year girls full name written more than 50 times, as an attachment. It also said that a 2nd year guy is deeply in love with this girl who is from Tamil Nadu but speaks malayalam. The guy also knows both the languages. (Advantage) Even though he is not scared to tell her about his love, he doesn't wanna lose her too. I know that guy is an awesome character and I pray that his desire should come true. :) I wish this story gets a fairy tale ending.

Day before yesterday I had gone to Sea Shell restaurant with few friends and there came a girl and a guy(Came little late) from our college and sat along with us. We had a decent(quality) but expensive food. After the dinner while we were returning I asked the guy sitting at my back in bike "Does she has a boy friend?" "Are those two who came late, couples?". The guy who recovered from an arm fracture recently was shocked to know that I am not aware of the fact. :) He said "She is not 'sing-al' anymore. She has found her love of her life and even her parents know about it. Cool isn't it. Good to know about the love story within the same class. (Section A).

Is truth ugly?

I heard about a guy from first year who refused to sit near a girl in the class just because she was not beautiful and not his friend. He went on to remove his chair which was near that girl during the class and sat some where else. Even though this happened long back I still wanted to write about this because these kind of things are the worst of behavior. Either you are discriminating or you are a racist. This is not cool. If some girl/guy treats you like an untouchable how will you feel. But I cannot reveal your identity as people will start judging you. Try not to hate anyone because of their appearance. Remember appearance is deceptive. Too much of advice huh. Once in a while I will write stuffs like this. Please bear with me. :)

3 comments:

  1. @Basto: i think i know the answers for the first two questions. third one is rather difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey for the third question you shouldn't be answering...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. k let me confirm this, is it something to with guy called Sayuj J.

    ReplyDelete