Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Friday, October 16, 2009

Diwali...Festival of light & JOY +LIBArated 08 & 09 best moments..coming soon


Rating:2 1/2 stars

Happy DIWALI to all my blog readers. On the festival of light and joy i would like to thank my blog followers and readers for motivating me to write this blog. Your comments are valuable and keep it coming.

As not everyone would be able to get the whole libarated video and for people who missed the event I am planning to pick the best part of the event in both 08 & 09 and upload the videos and pictures. I am sure you all will enjoy it. Wait for it...editing in process.

There is going to be a diwali celebration at 6:00 P.M for all those who cannot go home for celebrating diwali. You need to fill the interest check form send to groups. People who are in chennai please be there to celebrate with our friends. Remember how much ever difference we have we are all one family(LIBA). Celebration will have snacks,DJ and crackers bursting. Even though I don't buy the idea of bursting crackers to celebrate, I understand it is our tradition. But it would be great if we find an alternative for crackers soon(Mother earth can't take too much of pollution).

No comments:

Post a Comment