Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Enigmatic silent assasin Episode 2? How secured your data is?

Rating: 2 1/2 out of 5

I had been to a service center in spencers plaza for one of my friends laptop repair. The shop keeper asked him to leave the computer for one day. Before handing over the computer I asked my friend "Did you delete the personal data in the laptop"?. He said 'No'. Is it important to delete data/hide using advanced software before giving it to a stranger? !!!!...As long as the servicing guy is your friend you can expose your personal data to him.Otherwise... It can me misused. Also if you people think that when you press Shift + delete all the data will be deleted...you are wrong..those data can be retrieved any time..:)...Its better not to store very sensitive info(You know what I mean) in your comp/lap which is connected to internet.

Events:
This time again about insight..behind the screen...one of the main guy is roaming around the Loyola campus at 10:30 in the night..to get speakers....he he....I hope his hard work pays off.....but it seems so 'different'.I thought there was a ghost standing in the dark with a phone...:)

Gossip Column:
Silent assassin gets his name from the way he walks and the way he does any activity. He talks with a assassinating smile, he is in second year, he stays in A floor in LIBA hostel....He has taken finance & Marketing as his specialization. More info in the next blog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment