Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Friday, October 23, 2009

Is this the reason behind my blogging? + Silent Assassin Episode 1

Rating: 3

Today I went to satyam theatre with some of my friends. Even though I didn't want to go I went for my friends. One incident that happened there made me re-think whatever I am doing with this blog. One of my friend called me and said "come here, fast". I stood there and asked what is it about? He replied saying two of our college friends(A Boy(2nd yr) & a girl(1st Yr)) are here for a movie!!! I asked him "So what?". He said "You got a story for your blog"..:). I could only laugh . I told him to leave them alone. My motive behind this blog is not to cover all this petty issues but it has a greater purpose. Now don't come and ask who are those two people..:)...
Event Updates:
Insight Committee is doing a good job "Behind the Screen" to get good speakers for the conference which is going to be held on November 5th & 6th. Few CEO's have already confirmed their presence for the conference. Spread the news about this conference through your friends. If you can share this news with one of your friend you might have spread the news to many. Hope Insight PR committee comes up with more creative things to make people realize how big the event is going to be.

Clarification :
People seem to be guessing the secret reporters names. I am sure your guesses are incorrect. I have given them names....HJ, Cutey, E-nil, TT, SIK. There are 5 more vacant places. People who are interested can apply. Your ideas and report if aligned with the objective will be published with reporters disguised names. This blog is for updating the events that is happening in LIBA..not just gossips. And if you are assuming that I am part of some committee and I am against another that is not right. I am not part of any committee. :)


Gossip Column:
Who is silent assassin? Whenever our friends sit together this name comes up..then a story based on his name like he is holding a sniper outside his window...All kind of fictional stuff? But where does this name come from ? Who is this person ? To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment