Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LIBA ranked 9th by Business Today(Including IIM's)


Rating : 3 1/2
Date : 05-10-09
It was evening 3 o clock and I was sitting in the library reading. A prof suddenly appeared inside the library and started asking many question to the librarian for which the librarian had no answers. One of the question was "Did you get the latest business today in which LIBA is ranked 9th above FMS,Delhi"?[He did not ask the question this way but this is what he meant :)] Librarian replied "Sir!..sir!...Latest copy of business today hasn't arrived yet". I was very excited hearing this news. I understood that whoever did PR has done an excellent job. Ranking above 3 IIM's is a great achievement for LIBA. Apart from this there was an article with LIBA campus picture and story about improvement of LIBA lately. Then around 6 pm in the library when I was having a chat with my friend suddenly she got up and went searching in the article section. When she couldn't find what she was looking for, she came to me and exclaimed "Basto, You know what, LIBA is ranked 9th which include IIM's. Isn't that great?" Then I understood that she is also excited about this news. We all LIBAites should be proud of this achievement. Picture of those stories will be uploaded today.

No comments:

Post a Comment