Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Teddy bear boy has a 'love' wall paper in his lap+Trouble for those who bunked guest lecture


Teddy bear boy sitting in front of his comp.
Display board in Creamy Inn which was different from the normal one's.
Palm grove veg hotel in Kodambakkam high road

Is Gossip wrong?
Gossip has been researched in terms of its evolutionary psychology origins.This has found gossip is an important means by which people can monitor cooperative reputations and so maintain widespread indirect reciprocity. Indirect reciprocity is defined here as "I help you and somebody else helps me". Gossip has also been identified by Robin Dunbar an evolutionary biologist as aiding social bonding in large groups - Source 'Wikipedia'.
Just trying to give a different perspective to it. Until people understand gossip is just gossip and not truth(many times) this wouldn't harm. :)

Rating: 3
Today teddy bear boy's(Read the Teddy bear goes to beasant nagar post) computer had a 'love' wallpaper in his laptop. Is he really in love ? Question remains.
Also people who missed the guest lecture might be in trouble. There was a sting operation in the end to nail the people who missed guest lecture. There was a news that a friend who got summers in the second company which came on campus was approached by another friend from c-floor in LIBA hostel to go with him for shopping who said no saying " I am tired". Apparently that guy left alone and met the same friend with another girl from the same class in T-nagar.!!!

Yesterday I had been to hotel palm grove(Veg) for lunch with few of my friends. The lunch was good. Soup was taste less. I could feel the effect of A/c. Price was 'ok'. Then in the evening we went to creamy-Inn. I think most of our people from LIBA know this place. For those who don't know it is a place where you get good ice cream and is opposite to 'shoppers stop' in Harrington Road. I enjoyed the company of the friends with whom I went along. The display inside the creamy inn was 'different' from the normal menu display.

Today Akarshan & Niranjan Paul celebrate their b'days. Wish them now. :)
Also to 1st years who are attending the summer project interview and not getting selected don't get dis-heartened. Worrying about this is not going to help you in anyway. I am sure everyone will find a company to do their summers.

Stories coming up : Silent Assassin, Why the guy from city of spirit is called "Hunter"

1 comment:

  1. Hello .. I have never seen a smart articles that you created. It really helped me to get back my ideas for writing. I will save this post, for I learn more personalised gifts

    ReplyDelete