Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scout for talents...begins



Rating: 3

When many youth chase only sex and pleasure there are few people who concentrate on some form of creativity. Whatever field(Music, art, sports etc.) it is if they are dedicated to it and if I find them interesting I am going to blog about them with their picture and talent. This talent hunt has began. Once I identify the skilled people will interview them. I will publish the interview in this blog. Also I might help them build a interactive website to post their work and might also help in promoting the same if I have to{ I am not promising anything here but will definitely help you} . World,....if not world at least my blog readers should know about these talents. These people need to be promoted for the fact that they are different and they can contribute to our country or world. Prospects are identified already. If you genuinely feel you are talented and you need to leverage your talent to a different height send an email to knightrider2702@yahoo.in along with your picture{Its ok if you can't send picture}. This might seem trivial as I don't have much of followers but you might get lucky. Why not give it a shot when you know you are not going to lose anything? Let at least your peers know about your talent and passion. May be if they appreciate it many others might as well like your talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment