Pandora's box Have u read this post?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Secret reporter selection

Rating: 2 1/2


It's difficult to get all the news as I am not omni-present....so I have decided to choose people who can update me on happenings inside and outside LIBA related to our people. Their identity will not be disclosed to any one whatever happens. Now on the news that are not from trust-worthy source or not very clear will have asterisk symbol next to it.

Yesterdays News:
Vish..no sorry....Parul getting the first PPO is a good news. Hats off to her. Five people getting selected for summers is again a great thing. Congrats people.


People who wanna be secret reporter can contact me. We will work as a team without any force or deadline and keep everyone updated. Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Basto, is the selection still on? .. Shhh ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basto.... thr is a gr8 buzz abt ur blogs which forced me to visit..!! Waiting to catch ya in colg.. :)

    ReplyDelete